PayPal is a service that enables online shopping and sending and receiving money worldwide. It is the safest way to do online transactions because it does not reveal the owners personal and financial information. Also it is the best way to send money internationally and withdraw from PayPal to Equity Bank.
It’s very convenient. Moreover, it is free to create a PayPal account. The withdrawal charges are low, hence PayPal to Equity Bank withdrawal is very efficient. PayPal is very common for individuals who work online because most online jobs pay through PayPal.
Equity Bank enables the account holders to withdraw or transfer money from the PayPal account to the Equity Bank account. This is possible when the PayPal account is linked to the owners Equity Bank account.
It’s now very easy for Equity Bank’s customers who specialize with online jobs. This is because of the easy steps involved to withdraw money from PayPal to Equity Bank account. Equity Bank is very convenient because it does not charge huge commissions and its withdrawal services are not fake or risky.
How to Withdraw Money from PayPal to Equity Bank
- Using the Equity bank website, select withdrawal from PayPal.
- Once directed to Equity Bank PayPal withdrawal website menu, type either individual or business on the customer type.
- Enter the Equity Bank account number. If correct press Submit.You must be authorized to perform transactions in the account.
- A one time password is sent to your phone or email address depending on the details in your account. This one time password enables you to log in within ten minutes. Press submit to continue.
- Complete by entering your personal details. The amount you wish to withdraw must be in USD.
- An updated exchange will be quoted by the bank. Accept the terms and conditions.
- Press the confirm button after reviewing that the information in the screen is correct.
- After being redirected to PayPal website, log in and confirm that the details are correct.
- Once confirmed and directed to the Equity Bank PayPal withdrawal page, where transaction status and the reference number should be displayed.
- Press pay now to complete the transaction.
For withdrawal to happen, one must have an active PayPal account. In addition, you need an active Equity Bank account. This can be either a Savings or Current account. Any individual or businesses can successfully withdraw to an active Equity Bank account. Qualified accounts are Equity Bank accounts in KES and USD.
Receive PayPal Cash in your Equity Bank Account in 3 Days!
PayPal to Equity enables auto-convert. This happens when your account contains other currency that is not U.S Dollars when doing your withdrawal process. You cannot withdraw your money in Kenyan shillings because PayPal doesn’t support the local currency.
It takes only 3 business days to receive your money in your Equity Bank account. It is always advisable to confirm your money in your PayPal account before you start the PayPal to Equity withdrawal process. Equity Bank provides the easiest and the safest way to withdraw money from PayPal.
Furthermore it provides the cheapest method of withdrawal. You can then use Equitel to withdraw the cash from your Equity account.
Other than PayPal to Equity, Customers can also withdraw from PayPal to Mpesa.
PayPal to Equity Bank is very reliable, fast and transparent. It provides the best service to the customers compared to the many numerous websites that act as agents.